Cyber Defense Approaches: What Are We Missing?
Security professionals are facing today a reality where the balance between attackers and defenders in the Cyber arena has broken. Attackers have attained a significant advantage, unmatched to the means and security controls that the cyber defenders have developed.
Discussion topics will include:
- How to stay ahead of the attackers?
- Are we watching all angles / aspects?
- What are the transitions we should be paying attention to?
- How do we Identify the collisions between Trust management and Risk management?
- How to define the risks of Zero Trust architecture?
- How could "watching in all directions" weaken our security? And what can we do about it?
- Situational analysis perspectives - could that improve our Cyber resilience?